Happy Sunday, everybody! How is your weekend? Did you have a good week? Hope so!
I’ve had a two day online conference this past week, back before the pandemic this conference was for travelling. Usually travelling to a warmer country for the conference and staying a couple of days more to visit the city with my colleagues. We went to Lisbon, Barcelona, Bruxelles and then the pandemic hit. Hopefully next year things will be better.
Links and things:
- The Parisian Apartment of Architect Diego Delgado-Elias.
- A stylish wool blend coat for cozy and warm days.
- Feng Shui tips for your home!
- Tiktok got me obsessed with Our Place pots!
- Procrastination techniques, ha!
- This bag is on my ultimate list!
- Drooling over this cacio & pepe roasted cauliflower recipe!
On the blog:
- Ikea spring 2022 must have items
- Bedroom trends for 2022
- Anthropologie items we love right now
- Small Scandi apartment with industrial touches
- 5 mudroom cabinet ideas to check out
- Nordic interior design ideas to steal
- Modern white kitchen ideas