These days gardening has become one of our favorite hobbies and its sure pretty relaxing to do. The result is super dreamy and plants are something in your life you can care for, so start with at least one. To help you out, here are 10 low maintenance plants for a first time plant owner:
1. Dragon tree – This spiky plant is super trendy and it’s outlines are red, exactly like a mystical dragon. To care best for it, don’t add it directly in the sun, this plant it’s great in a space with medium light.
2. Chinese evergreen – It is said about it that is one of the most durable indoor plants, so if you are really afraid to care for a plant, this is the perfect plant to begin with.
3. Bromeliads – One of the plants that is good in humid conditions, Bromeliads, is a dreamy option for your home. So, you can even add it in your bathroom, the place that can become magical and jungle themed with a lot of plants.
4. Snake plant – One of the trendiest plants you see these days on Pinterest, the Snake plant is actually easy maintenance. It’s ok in places full of light, but also in darker places, but note that brighter places will help it grow more!
5. Devil’s Ivy – Don’t be scared of it’s name, this plant is as easy as it can be. It can grow vines in the worst conditions, so don’t be at all afraid to care for one.
6. Peace lily – This plant does well with low light, but if you add it in the sun it will bloom more. So, pick this elegant plant for your lovely home.
7. Red Aglaonema – This easy to maintain plan will make your home more colorful. It’s also good in dark or bright places, so make it the dreamy and necessary pop of color for your home.
8. Japanese Sago palm – It’s dreamy and tropical and it can easily belong in a home in California. So, if you love exotic elements, this easy maintenance plant is ideal for you.
9. Ponytail plants – A lot of the tropical plants are easy to maintain and Ponytail plants are among them. This beauty can adapt to almost any condition so decorate your fancy, boho or exotic home with it.
10. Oyster plant – This beautiful purple plant will shine in more light, but it’s also adaptable to darker places. So, make your home more trendy and colorful with this beautiful plant.