There are so many plants from which to choose from that sometimes the best way to pick them is to perfectly match them with your home deco style. Check out 15 plants to choose according to your home deco style:
1. Fiddle leaf – One of the most stylish and popular plants you can choose for your home, the Fiddle leaf will steal the show in any home and will make a Minimal and Scandinavian interior more stylish than ever.
2. Snake plant – Timeless, versatile and easy to take care of, the snake plant goes great in any kind of interior. But, it’s perfect lines and minimal style makes it just great for a Scandinavian home.
3. Aloe vera – This plant is super fresh and matches perfectly the fresh vibe of a Scandinavin interior. It will also shine while mixed with neutrals.
4. Orchid – This beautiful plant can add style to any retro coffee table or side table you add it on. It also matches elegant retro furniture and brings a pop of color in a neutral or Earthy toned space.
5. Monstera – This retro inspired plant is just timeless and its the perfect option for a retro space, its dreamy leaves representing the retro times. Match it with mid century inspired furniture and with a beautiful retro color scheme.
6. Fern – Ferns in all sizes can look amazing in any retro or vintage inspired interior, even in a retro bathroom space. Moreover, they look spectacular when they grow.
7. Roses – These plants define the Parisian style and will look amazing on a Parisian chic inspired terrace of balcony space. They are chic and sophisticated like the Parisian home decor style.
8. Ficus elastica – The Parisian chic space look gorgeous with oversized plant and the ones with clean lines that’s why Ficus elastica is a super stylish option for this dreamy space.
9. ZZ plant – Chic and stylish like the Parisian look, this plant can be added anywhere in a Parisian home bringing a fresh touch to this lovely space.
10. String of hearts – A tiny gorgeous plant like the String of Hearts will look amazing on a shelf from a Farmhouse inspired kitchen space or a farmhouse inspired dining space of living room.
11. Basil – Having a farmhouse inspired kitchen or balcony can mean you can have your own home garden of spice isle where you can find the perfect cooking ingredients. That’s why a basil, mint or thyme plant will be just perfect for this practical space.
12. Small orange or lemon tree – Colorful an practical, the lovely small lemon or orange tree will make a farmhouse inspired home more authentic looking and they will be amazing for the indoor or outdoor space.
13. String of pearls – Hanging plants are the best ones you can pick for a bohemian space. The string of pears is a very popular option you can hang in any room of your home and that looks like beautiful drops of rain.
14. Money plant – This chic plant can be styled in a bohemian interior near your bed, sofa, on a kitchen shelf or on your desk. It will always look just adorable!
15. Cactus – The cactus plants in all its shapes, sizes and styles is just great for a Bohemian home. This exotic plant matches the prints and creativity of this fun interior.