This Christmas make a unique and dreamy decoration for your home. This year, decorating a chic ladder will be the coolest thing to do, and all your guest will admire it. So, here are eight suggestions to make your home more Christmassy just by using a decorated ladder:
1. It’s that magical time of the year – Ladders go really well next to a white wall. Just add a normal wooden ladder and decorate it with dreamy lights. Your whole interior will look magical and it will get that cozy feeling you need for the holiday season.
2. Tiny miracle – It’s also perfect for a vintage home. If you have a retro space, you can decorate a ladder with vintage inspired Christmas decorations. The whole set-up will look really classy.
3. Christmassy roof – A ladder also goes great on the ceiling. Decorate it with Christmas tree branches, lights, globes or bows and make it a dreamy setting for your home.
4. Cozy day – It can be used to make a dreamy and cozy decoration. Use a ladder as a dreamy piece by decorating it with Xmas tree branches, blankets, socks, mittens or any piece that really looks warm and cozy.
5. Chic Christmas – It makes a room pretty chic. Pick a wooden ladder and decorated with glam silver and white objects to make your home a White Christmas.
6. Santa’s special corner – It can be also your special Xmas corner. If you are a really big Christmas fan, make dedicated corners of your home especially for this dreamy holiday. Use a ladder as a shelf and decorate it with lovely Xmas themed decorations.
7. The creative Christmas tree – A ladder can be also a Christmas tree. If you want a unique tree, choose a ladder and hang globes on it. Also, add a star on top of it and you will have a chic and original Xmas tree.