From shoes, bags to furniture and deco items, velvet is very big this season and it’s becoming the most popular fabric of the end of the year. But why do we love it so much? Well it’s versatile, classy and very elegant and can transform any interior into a dreamy space, so here are 12 spaces that will make you agree with us:
1. Velvet bed – Nothing screams more class and style than a velvet bed, right? And the bed frame is simply dreamy!
2. The comfy table – A creative coffee table or a an ottoman chair? Either way, this velvet deco item looks amazing in the middle of a living room.
3. The Velvet armchair – This deco item is always super comfy, but the velvet one looks even more comfortable and works great with the golden coffee table.
4. Exotic mix – The velvet sofa looks great in a retro or boho-chic room full of bold colors, that make a space have a happy vibe.
5. Blue dream – Blue matches very well blue, and this color combo gives a room a very relaxing vibe and gives you the feeling of a sea vacation. Also, add white furry pilows for a cool touch!
6. Velvet details – Any room, no matter how simple it is gets way more fancier with a beautiful velvet sofa. Match it with wooden details and fresh flowers for a dreamy scenario.
7. Blue chairs – Velvet also matches the marble surface for a very chic combo that will be great for your living room. Pick cool velvet chairs with golden details for a very modern twist to your home.
8. Emerald green – A green velvet sofa works with everything even chess tiles. Match it with golden details and you will have a very elegant space.
9. Aristocratic space – Even the most aristocratic and stylish rooms have velvet sofas and armchairs, so you will always have class in your home when picking this type of fabric for your furniture.
10. Retro velvet – This deco idea is perfect for a retro kitchen or a ’70 inspired dining area. Pick a bold color and match it with a complementary shade such as orange vs. blue.
11. Boho all the way – If you love the boho decor or the Californian style, a velvet couch is that great item you need for your living room. Pick a red one and match it with green stuff, like big plants.
12. Velvet pillows – Velvet also works for pillows and you can pick them for your living room or bedroom. Choose a bold color and match it with neutral deco items.