Refresh your home for summer with a new paint color, it will boost up your mood and make your home feel like new. Check out 8 trendy paint colors to choose in 2021:
1. Ocean teal – The shade of the year in terms of paint, Ocean teal is a celebration of the beauty of the ocean, bringing in any interior a calm vibe, peace and serenity.
2. Cashmere grey – An elegant and neutral shade, Cashmere grey is super versatile and very calm, being an easy choice for any room of your dreamy home.
3. Pale pink – Is that adorable and optimistic shade that will make any new day more romantic. It goes great with pastels and neutral shades and a lot of spring flowers.
4. Deep mauve – An elegant shade that’s easy to notice. It’s sophisticated, rich and has that mysterious touch to it. Pair it with neutrals for a more relaxing approach.
5. Rosy peach – A bold shade that also reminds you of a beautiful sunset end, this color looks amazing when paired with beige and different earthy shades.
6. Cool brown – The earthy shades look amazing, especially when picked in a cottage or farmhouse inspired space. They also look amazing with other neutrals, green plants and dreamy nature and woven elements.
7. Warm white – A mix between white and butter white, this shade is a good alternative for the classic white, being suitable for a modern, minimal or traditional space.
8. Warm charcoal (Almost Black) – When it comes to a mysterious space, black is the new white and looks amazing in a bedroom or living room, giving a sophisticated vibe to the whole room.