Showing confidence and connection, this color is the essence of calm, a state of mind we search more and more in our daily lives these days. Classic Blue is the symbol of future of the new ’20 era of the 2000′ and it’s also a timeless and elegant color that’s show simplicity and pureness.
So here are 5 Things to know about Classic Blue, the Pantone shade for the next year:
1. It symbolizes the sky at dusk – Showing a pure and simple thing like the sky, the Classic Blue is the sky at dusk, a mysterious moment filled with questions and newness, what’s going to be next? It’s the end of the day light and the beginning of night so it’s a shade in between two opposites.
2. It’s a very calm shade – This shade brings peace to any interior you add it and it also the shade of tranquility offering a refuge for the human spirit. It’s the color we search for in our home when we come back from work to find a calm nest and a private space to run from all the problems and truly escape.
3. It’s a color of trust and faith – Being in the digital era we need more trust and faith, this dreamy shade is an assurance of these two important qualities. It’s a color that shows confidence and as you enter your home or as a guest enters your home is good to feel that vibe. Also, it expands your thinking, challenging you to think more deeply.
4. It’s associated with the return of another day – That been said it shows hope and comfort the assurance that’s no matter what is going to be ok and a new day will come. And this positive vibe is just perfect for any home.
5. It’s simple and elegant – These two qualities mean that this shade is versatile, easy to match and it also gives a fancy and classy vibe to any home you add it in.