This season go Parisian chic and enjoy a stylish home that everyone will be fascinated about. All you have to do is follow these five easy and dreamy steps on how to become a Parisian in home decor:
1. Add a little bit of charm: First thing you see when you enter in a Parisian style apartment? Well, charming furniture, or statement items or home finishes, it’s always that’s charming twist in any room you enter. So, pick a statement vintage mirror, paint your fireplace in white and make it super chic, style your coffee table, pick a designer chair, pick something made out of velvet and always keep it mind that every splendid item in your home has to be the star of the room. Add a colorful velvet pieces next to a white corners, mix a statement golden mirror with neutral or white deco items or add gorgeous chairs next to a stylish neutral sofa.
2. Choose velvet & Gold: Yes, this powerful combo is super IN right now and it’s also truly Parisian especially the pink and gold color palette. The golden details are elegant and give your home that luxury vibe every Parisian home has and the velvet fabric is as sophisticated as a true Parisian. Also, add gorgeous flowers, especially roses to match this dreamy and trendy power combo.
3. Pick a designer element: Invest in one piece and you will see your a room fully transformed and more stylish. A great designer chair or armchair, a luxury coffee table or a gorgeous dining room table are items that will make a room truly Parisian and you will definitely love the result!
4. Make a dreamy gallery wall: Paris is all about art and artists so gather all your favorite drawings, sketches, pictures, small painting and make a gallery wall in your hallway or living room. Don’t worry, they will be enough so choose as many as you wish. As for the frames go with white ones or golden frames and choose different shapes and sizes or mix vintage frames with modern ones.
5. Pick a statement chandelier or lamp: A Parisian home looks also a little bit royal, so if you add a chandelier in this space it won’t seem too much. But, if a chandelier is not your style, add a gorgeous oversized mid-century lamp in gold that will become the star of this lovely room.