The new cool factor you need in your dreamy home is a velvet chair for your study space, living room, bedroom or dining area. These fancy items will instantly bring a stylish vibe into your home and you will get obsessed with this piece. And because there are a lot of velvet chair models to pick from, we gathered our eight favorite velvet chairs. So, check out how you can style them:
1. The scallop chair: Making you constantly think of the dreamy sea and the Old Hollywood elegance, this chair is the most popular right now, so pick it in any shade you wish, especially pink.
Style it: Make a cute reading corner in your home focusing on this dreamy chair, or pick it for a stylish dining area next to a round marble table and dreamy golden details.
2. Oxford chair: The perfect chair to relax and get lazy, this chair looks super fancy and has also a traditional twist.
Style it: Choose it for your living room and style with an ottoman to make the perfect lazy space in your home. Also, pick it for an elegant office where you have meetings.
3. Beetle chair: This chair is super trendy right now and it comes in any color you can imagine. Minimalistic and also fancy, it’s the perfect versatile piece for your home.
Style it: This chair is perfect for your dining space or kitchen, but also it can serve as a side chair for your dreamy bedroom. Style it with mid century furniture or modern deco elements.
4. The Warren Platner chair: This fabulous chair is simply gorgeous and can instantly make any room more sophisticated. Designed by Warren Platner, this chair is sure a statement piece you want to invest in!
Style it: Pick it for a corner of your living room and let it shine next to other elegant elements like a marble coffee table, a leather sofa or some dreamy mid century elements. Also, you can choose it for a very stylish bedroom space.
5. The Haverhill chair: Inspired from the Danish midcentury design, this chair will bring a retro and fancy vibe to any space.
Style it: This chair is ideal for a study space or a home office and is also great for a home reading nook. Style it with elegant details, abstract art, golden accents and mid century furniture.
6. The glam Janette chair: This chair is super modern and also great for a home where the retro and new details mix together. Also, is that glam item you need in a space.
Style it: Choose is for a glam desk if you work from home or make a cool reading corner in your living room. Mix it with neutral and minimal modern elements to let its metallic details really stand out.
7. The mid century inspired chair: This chair is super glam, mixing golden details with velvet and a mid-century inspired design.
Style it: It’s perfect for a corner of an elegant living room, a gorgeous study space. You can also add in your hallway if you live in a big stylish home. Style it with modern furniture, minimal and elegant deco items and other metallic accents
8. Winston Club armchair: This chair is more traditional and it’s perfect for a classy and elegant home or even a country house. Also, it works great in a mid-century inspired room.
Style it: This can be the perfect comfy chair for your living room or for a dreamy corner of your home where you want to read quietly. Pair it with elegant furniture and mid-century inspired deco pieces.